Skip to main content
- Wilmington College does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability in the administration of education policies, admission policies, financial aid, employment, or any other College program or activity.
- It is the policy of the College that 10 students registered for a lower division course and 7 students registered for an upper division course constitute the minimum enrollment. Courses below the minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation by the Vice President, Chief Academic Officer/Dean of Faculty.
- It is the policy of the College that credit can be counted toward a degree only once for a course covering a specific body of knowledge. No credit can be given for a second course covering essentially the same body of knowledge, even though there is a difference in title and/or number.
- It is the policy of the College that certain courses may count toward a major in more than one discipline. Such courses are usually listed at the end of each discipline’s course listing section.
- In order to give a wider range of courses to those majoring in a discipline, certain of the advanced courses are offered every other year, indicated in the course inventory as "Alternate years." Other courses may be offered less frequently and are listed as "Offered irregularly."