Military Leave of Absence

Students with orders to report for military duty must apply for a military leave of absence by completing the form available from the Associate Vice President for Retention and Academic Success or the Student Success Center staff. Military leave of absence differs from leave of absence in that a student’s studies may be interrupted for a period of seven (7) years.