The Student Resource Center offers interdisciplinary learning assistance through a variety of services to help students become more efficient and effective learners. All services, except credit courses, are free to Wilmington College students.
The services are:
- Peer Tutoring - student-to-student support in most courses.
- The Writing Center - drop-in or appointment service for help with writing papers.
- Math Center - drop-in or appointment service for help with math or math-related courses.
- On-line modules and workshops on learning strategies such as time management, note taking, active reading, and taking tests.
- Supplemental Instruction - group study sessions that integrate learning strategies with course content.
- Support for students with special learning needs.
- CLEP Testing.