1. Students seeking to waive any other coursework in the General Education requirements must submit all such requests to the Office of Academic Affairs by the end of the third semester enrolled. The Vice President, Chief Academic Officer/Dean of Faculty will review General Education requirement waiver requests.
  2. Students seeking to waive coursework in the major field of study should consult with the academic area coordinator or the Vice President, Chief Academic Officer/Dean of Faculty. Final approval must be obtained through the Office of Academic Affairs.
  3. Students seeking waiver of coursework required for teacher licensure should consult with the Education area coordinator.
  4. There is no charge for a waiver.
  5. No credit is granted for a waiver; the student is exempted from completing a required course.